Monday, February 15, 2010

Cowboy Wedding Invite I'm Trying To Find Wedding Dress, Like Saloon Cowboy Girl But Very Classy. I Saw It In Some Magazine. Help

I'm trying to find wedding dress, like saloon cowboy girl but very classy. I saw it in some magazine. Help - cowboy wedding invite

In the photo of the bride wore a sleeveless dress cowboay, boots and cowboy. Dress was white. The groom wore a tuxido cowboy boots. Everyone was outside. There was also a photograph of a boy in a tuxedo, moves into apples with small bows. I am determined and I need help fidning this dress and style of the wedding. Please help me!

3 comments:

CBT Princess said...

Here is a site to try to - http://satnspurs.com/product_info.php?cP ...

lady31 said...

I do not see how it can be elegant, but it's your wedding, so enjoy:)

Annba said...

You can www.periwing.com products like wedding dress. If you give them the photos, they can.

Post a Comment