Monday, December 7, 2009

Silver Cross Pram Fake Does The Silver Cross 3D Pram System Fit In Audi TT?

Does the Silver Cross 3D pram system fit in Audi TT? - silver cross pram fake

Hello, I have tried everywhere on the Internet to find out, but nobody seems to know, please help!

If the 3D Fit System Silver Cross pram into the boot of an Audi TT, when folded? Even though everyone knows Silver Cross Ventura car seat fits onto the back seat of the Audi TT?

Thank you for your help in advance! In the ground in 5 weeks, so I really need to decide which system has been adapted to drive my car totally inappropriate!

1 comment:

Rachyx said...

I don `t really believe it. The boat is very wide and long, I think we will probably choose the stroller or to change the car to break the bad news, unfortunately. Not sure, the seat must take action and take it with you to a company that specializes in child seat. My guess he's not even sorry

Post a Comment