Sunday, December 20, 2009

Erisa Disability Lawyer Getting Long Term Disability Reinstated & Paying Lawyer (NOT SSI/SSDI) (LONG!)?

Getting long term disability reinstated & paying lawyer (NOT SSI/SSDI) (LONG!)? - erisa disability lawyer

I was on disability from 14 years due to bipolar disorder, which is very serious, with very few, brief mild symptoms. I have recently updated as part of the normal cycle bipolar, but not enough to work, back to part time. The insurance company has interpreted the comment to my psychiatrist that I "improved" as a statement that I am good enough to go back to work full time, even though my doctor said that was not 8 years, mostly to work. She asked what my state of functional limitations were (probably) the right to the top was on the head in the call and do not come with them, but I do not know. I think you can clean it all (but she is on vacation for 1 1 / 2 weeks) and of course the company is not for the therapist or case manager or hospital records or electric shock treatment, ask him before last year, to to terminate my services, I have just the letter of dismissal. I do not know that my case has been revised, so that you send these things.

I think I should get me a lawyer for annulment,because it is a group policy under ERISA guidelines that promote the insurance company. So, I'm afraid to deal with this on your own.

He is a lawyer is a case that probably assume a reliable source of income for the first call, but my services only $ 1300 per month anyway? It is not worth your time seems to be the case and these cases are much more complicated than SSI / SSDI. What do you want? Has anyone swapped a denial? In my case, what the doctor is obviously taken out of context, and there are a lot of misinformation. may be that people rarely win these denials of disability - that nobody knows anything useful.

I now get SSDI - mental illness is very difficult. Insurance is not online. But the burden of proof lies with me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment