Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Outdoor Basketball Goals Overweight 13-year Old And Ready To Get Up And Go..advice?

Overweight 13-year old and ready to get up and go..advice? - outdoor basketball goals

I am 13 years old and weigh about 147 pounds ..
Although I weigh a lot ... I am very much .. in this sport and outdoor activities Basketball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, s ... and everything that I can sweat.
I intend to lose more weight and staying healthy thanks to my teenage years or for life if I lucky.I 'd like to build my stamina to keep fit and my main objective is the' someone from the school in athletics for the next year.
So what I want to know is ..
1.How to build my endurance?
2.How to lose extra weight?
3.Foods eat?
4.Good food for the sport and running b4 breakfast?
5.I Run 2 times per week, lifting 3 times + + squats push-ups .. Are there any other exercises that can help me to have strong arms and legs?

Thank you. Much hope that people react to that because I answered asked the last time for just 1 person, and he told me to do squats ....

No comments:

Post a Comment